Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HOW RUDE!!

At the Denver airport I went to get into line at Heidi's Deli to get some breakfast for Aaron and me.  I thought I was at the end of the line, but NO I wasn't.  I cut in before other people and wasn't even aware of it.  I think it was a combination of not much sleep the night before and getting up at 4:00 a.m.  I heard a lady say, "How rude!"  and looked around to see who she meant.  The flight attendant who was right behind me sat by Aaron and me at the tables and I asked him if she had meant me.  He said she did and of course, I apologized to him.  The lady had left to look for another eating spot or I would have apologized to her also.  I have no idea what she looked like and I never saw her again.  So I'll make a general apology to the people in line behind me....I'm sorry I cut in.  I honestly thought I was at the end of the line.  I have to say that this bothered me for hours.  I don't intentionally like to be rude.

So if you were at Heidi's Deli at the Denver airport on Tuesday, November 11 around 7:00 a.m. and I got in line in front of you...I'm sorry.

No comments: